Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bogged By My Blog

Yikes!! I haven't blogged in too long! I say I'm a writer and a writer writes..right?? I've been doing everything but writing. I'm overwhelmed and overworked. I'm working seven days a week usually and some days are 13 hours long.



So much is going on and I'm going to attempt to catch up right now. A few weeks ago I went to the members preview of our new California Academy of Sciences http://calacademy.org




It is simply incredible! A four-story rain forest, an aquarium, a planetarium, and a natural history museum all under one living roof! I remember going to the old building over 50 years ago! There is a display of taxidermy African animals that used to terrify me! Now it just creeps me out a little!

Because I am usually so busy going out to places like this is a real treat for me and I need to make more room in my life for doing this to renew, refresh and relax.

No comments: