Friday, June 20, 2008

My First Blog

Well, here I am blogging in cyberspace!

I'm a 57 year old woman and I live in San Francisco CA. I have 3 different jobs right now. I have a home daycare, I monitor websites and I am a certified life coach. My most important accomplishment, for me personally, so far, is that I've lost over 100 pounds and kept it off for over 5 years.

I am beginning this blog for several reasons:

1. I am a writer and I have been told that blogging on a regular basis is great practice for improving my writing.

2. I want to keep in touch with my family and friends.

3. I have just been certified as a life coach and I am specializing in weight loss and wellness and I want to let people know about my services and how I am progressing in this new career.

It is kind of daunting for me to think that I really need to get in the habit of blogging regularly but I know this is something I really want to do.

Over the next few entries I will talk about myself, my past and the things in my life that brought me to where I am today.

It is extremely hot here today, (in the 90's , which is unusual for San Francisco.) Our temperatures typically stay in the 50's to 70's year round. I am about to leave and go to see my sister who is recovering from gall bladder surgery. I am planning to walk part of the way and I hope the heat doesn't wipe me out!

You can find out more about me on my websites:
http://LynnMaysenhalder.com
http://thinlynn.com


Live lighter,

Lynn

No comments: