Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Musings

Today is an “at home” day for me. It's cooled off quite dramatically (like 30 degrees lower overnight!) I am working on monitoring web sites toady. I monitor forums for inappropriate content. It is amazing what people will say anonymously. I'm learning word that I didn't know that I didn't want to know. I love making extra money this way because I get to work from home, I set my own schedule and I work with wonderful people, as well.

While I'm working, I am listening to Richard Simmons show, "Lighten Up," on Sirius Satellite Radio.
http://www.sirius.com/richardsimmons I've lost over 100 pounds using Richard's program. He has been so inspirational, helpful and supportive of me over the years. His program and his philosophy is to eat sensibly, exercise and think positively. And it really works because all of these things just become part of your lifestyle. That is how I've kept my weight off for over 5 years. It is hard but so worth it as my life is so much better now... mentally, physically and spiritually.

No comments: