Friday, January 2, 2009

Balance and Tipping the Scale

Today was rather challenging. When I talk about achieving balance and consistency in my life I wonder how much I can fit on that balance scale. Today I had three children in my daycare. An 11, 7 and 2 year old. All day I was feeding, cleaning up, keeping people busy and happy at the same time. I also did a sample session on the phone with a potential life coaching client. And soon I will being doing my third job , monitoring Internet forums. So my scale and my plate were overflowing today. I haven't fit in my exercise but I will do some toning before I go to bed. I have to be comfortable with the process and let my "good enough " be good enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will find your balance in no time. Just make sure you do make time for yourself in there.