Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mindless Musings

Today I'm working for a few hours on my job monitoring bulletin board posts. Then I'll exercise. It's been really hot here for the last few days- 80's-90's. This is our summer in San Francisco. We had a small earthquake last night. It felt like a sharp jolt. I thought my cat, Holly Belle had bumped up against my office chair but she was in front of me, sitting on my desk, looking up and very perplexed. It was a 4.0 magnitude and did little damage from the reports.


I was very honored this month, to be one of Richard Simmons follow-up success stories along with my wonderful friend, Lorraine. I just hope our stories will help others see that losing weight and keeping it off are a real possibility, even at our age.
h
ttp://www.richardsimmons.com/j/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=8&Itemid=51

I'm still trying to get my coaching business off the ground I've been contacting community centers and senior groups to see if they would like me to come speak. But more about that tomorrow because I've got to get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynn

1)I'm so stinkin' proud of you girl..I loved reading the success story..And I watch out for your posts on the boards. Know you're busy with all that you do but love reading when you write!
2) I'm so glad you posted..I check here daily..